Enhance Due-diligence Services
The offshore sector is highly scrutinized by countries that control the world’s financial system. These countries have placed regulations on financial institutions to validate the identity of clients during the onboarding process. Your staff can no longer accept client information at face value, as regulations require verification.
RTS can provide you with services to help with your validation during the onboarding process.
Our professionals who work in the industry as compliance officers and regulatory inspectors will use their knowledge to verify that your onboarding procedure and information meets the required regulations.
Our KYC onboarding platform performs sanction screening which is part of the compliance requirements. IT allows you to identify, verify, screen and monitor your clients.
The onboarding process for smaller entities is time-consuming and expensive by the different regulations. This requires them to increase staff or to invest in technology.
RTS onboarding platform applies advanced technologies to reduce this burden and allows them to deliver a quality service to their clients without extra cost.
Benefits of our services:
- Automatic screening of persons and entities
- Comprehensive global database of persons and companies of political, criminal, or economic interest from authoritative sources
- Crosscheck public databases for possible conflicts of interest and signs of illicit activity.
- Track political conflicts and compare world-aide sanctions policies
- Check potential customers and partners in international dealings.
Sanctions List Screening
RTS sanctions screening platform dataset is in near real-time from various international bodies. A single search on our platform will aggregate data from the entire major sanctions list.
Our Watchlists include:
U.S. Department of Treasury:
- Consolidated Sanctions List
- Sectoral Sanctions Identifications List
- Foreign Sanctions Evaders List
- Non-SDN Palestinian Legislative Council List
- Non-SDN Iranian Sanctions List
- The List of Foreign Financial Institutions Subject to Part 561 (the “Part 561 List”)
- List of Persons Identified as Blocked Solely Pursuant to Executive Order 13599 (the 13599 List)
- List of Foreign Financial Institutions Subject to Correspondent Account or Payable-Through Account Sanctions (CAPTA List)
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Sanctions
- Country Sanction Lists
InterPol Most Wanted
EU Terrorism List
FBI Top Ten Most Wanted
Improve client experience
We know that it is frustrating and complicated during the onboarding process. With RTS, we will eliminate the frustration and make your onboarding process stress free.