Search Engine Optimization – SEO
Our team will examine the following aspects of your website’s structure:
HTTP vs. HTTPS, TLS – Is your website secure?
- Setup analytics – check to see if your site has any, and if it doesn’t, we’ll set one up so we can track where your leads are coming from. You would be able to make better decisions because of this.
- txt – Check that this file is correctly utilized on the pages you intend to make public, as it allows the web crawler to properly identify and index your Webpages.
- Site errors – make sure your site is free of mistakes and trustworthy enough to be listed in a premium position.
- Sitemap — Double-check that the XML site map contains all the pages you want the web crawler to index.
Examine your website’s content.
The team will look over your site’s content to see if there are any concerns, such as duplicate content.
- Content with a low ranking
- Keywords that are ineffective
- Pages that are missing
- Pages that have been broken & etc.
Your website content is your public face, and we’ll make any necessary modifications to ensure that visitors are drawn to the site, resulting in increased sales.
To establish the best strategy to get your site ranked high, a complete keyword study would be conducted.
Review of the code
The RTS team will examine your site’s code to see if any changes are required to boost performance. We’ll check if your code has been thoroughly optimized by comparing it to factors used by the crawler, such as:
- Clean up your code to make your website perform more quickly.
- Make sure your web pages have a consistent flow for consumers to navigate.
- Verify or create an XML sitemap so that the Google crawler may rapidly navigate your sites.
- Remove any problems from your site so that the crawler can process it quickly.